Friday 16 October 2015

Ibiza - Malaga - Granada


Yesterday finally the time came to leave this fabulous island called Ibiza. I woke up early morning, collected my stuff and was on my way to the airport when I realized that I left my Canon camera battery on charge at home! Luckily one of my friends was able to bring it to me by scooter to the airport. What a relief! At the airport I met Gianpaolo who missed his flight because of the mobile alarm failure and who needed to spent nearly 500 euro to book new flights home!








12:30 I was on my way. Just before boarding the plane I booked Blablacar driver with who I would be able to travel from Malaga airport to Granada and I left. Flight was pleasant and day very sunny. In Malaga 25 degrees Celsius. I needed to wait for my driver who was about to arrive from Mallorca, but it was a very pleasant wait. During my short car travel with him we exchanged some interesting info with each other. His name was Manuel, 41 years old and was born in Granada. He works in construction and is responsible for building some villa worth 9 mln euro close to Magaluf in Mallorca. Trip in his Mazda went very smoothly. I was happy I decided to travel with someone rather than by bus. I gathered some useful information.




On arrival my girlfriend was waiting for me :) A very sweet girl. We spent all evening drinking and eating tapas in local bars. Alcohol I drink from time to time, but those delicious tapas make me want to drink every day. mmm... que bueno! To finish the night we headed to a small club with latin music and danced some bachata.

My first day in Granada was wonderful. I hope to have all of them here at least like that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment