Wednesday 15 April 2015

Idyllic days

Last couple of days passed quite pleasantly without much to do. We did some sport. Training general at home and few kilometres runs along the beach. I run around the city too to discover new places. Today I tried to join the library, but without some prove that I live here they won't register me, so I will take some book on the card of my friends. Anyway, soon I will not have time to read as may is coming and I am going to work 7 days per week:) at the moment I read the book of Carlos Ruiz Zafón which I received as a gift. The title of it is The shadow of the wind. I enjoy it a lot so far and I want to finish as soon as it would be possible!
Life is beautiful. I need to remember that every day. That song puts me in a good mood:

No comments:

Post a Comment