Sunday 24 May 2015

10 days of adventure

Next days at work were fun. Different people, some sales. Some bad weather and rain as well which made each day look very different from one another. Hopefully rain stops, because I had enough of it already. It is much more pleasant having a hot day.
On Sat a pool party, quite nice. Sun me and my housemates went to the White Club close to our house with some friends. My friends went crazy. I went as a promoter, because I was invited as a promoter to see what hey have in the offer and maybe recommend to some customers. The place was with not many people and 95% of them spoke only Spanish. Mon in the evening small trip to Cala Olivera which as a small quiet place good to relax. Wed met some nice people from the other boat company on the island which start work in a couple of days. It is called BeautifulPeople. In the evening opening of Sankeys part I were on the guestlist were people who sold a ticket today. I of course sold and in the evening visited it to meet up with friends. Thu very rainy and we finished early, but the evening as very nice and with some people from work we went for a IMS Grand Finale Festival at Dalt Vila were played dj's like Luciano, Pete Tong, Solomun, Sven Vath, Damian Lazarus & The Ancient Moons. Really nice concert. Later we headed to Sankeys opening party part II. Didn't planned to go, but everyone from work were there, so we ended up on the party with my manager and few colleagues which went to the festival. Got drunk that night. lol. Fri a walk and a drink with Migue in the evening. Sat (opening of Bora Bora) & Sun (Guy Gerber plaing in a beach club) decided to stay at home though. My workmates go out almost every night. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment