Thursday 14 May 2015

A week with plenty to tell of

On Wednesday I worked with a cool girl from Colombia. She is always in a good mood and it is fun to sell tickets with her. Daniele is perfect companion to work with. I enjoyed all day together. In the evening I went for a walk in the Dalt Villa, because Medieval Fair had started on the 7th. I had a short walk and I returned next day after work with my housemates. We ate a tasty potato with salad inside and sauces. It was really filling. We could visit there as well an art gallery where was a small exposition with very original pieces of art. A very interesting technique of doing pictures. The most interesting was a paper bag with cuts on the side and with a lamp inside. A shadow showed on the wall a face of Marlin Monroe! How cool was that :) Other pieces of art were very interesting too. We talked with the author and he explained to us meaning of his paintings.
On Saturday came time for a small shopping as it is a day off. I bought a nice new shorts and a T-shirt. Combine cool when worn together:) I am very happy from the purchase. Straight after that I went to the beach in Talamanca to get tanned. I lied on the beach and later went to see the city and the sea from the cliff. The view was stunning! Was definitely worth to go there:)
Came back home, quick shower and back to work as all workers needed to be at after party not later than 9:30pm. Cool people work with me, so it is always fun to see them. I was completely hungry after a long day, so I enjoyed especially the BBQ.
Sunday and Monday at work with hopes to go on a boat on Tuesday, but we sold out all spaces and noone could go on board. Anyway we had some fun on pre-party by the pool and took an unforgettable picture - workmates together.
Champions League in the evening brought some relax. The big final soon. Go Juventus!

In the meantime a lot of new people arrived to work for the company. Last two days with new people. First with Koko, but he had some training already and today with a completely new Brazilian. What a crazy day. The girl was on fire instead to follow what I tell her. Anyway, when she learn she may be a good seller.

No comments:

Post a Comment